2014年6月23日星期一

Pet Peeves


  1. When people leave hair stands in the bathtub after they shower.
  2. My roommate doesn't do his own dishes.
  3. My pens must be pointing at the same direction in my pencil bag.
  4. My clothing must be organized be color and in order from long sleeves to short.
  5. When people talk really loudly in public places.
  6. My roommate borrows my things but never puts them back.
  7. Doing homework the night before it's due
  8. I bite my straws.
  9. Only specifies notes from a specifies class can be in the specifies notebook.
  10. All the profile pictures for my social media accounts have to be the same.

5 条评论:

  1. Oh, your roommate didn't wash his dishes, right?
    That's too bad:( You have to say ''You must do it.''

    回复删除
  2. 此评论已被作者删除。

    回复删除
  3. 此评论已被作者删除。

    回复删除
  4. Hi carell!! How is it going?
    I think that there are a lot of pet peeves, but I forget it if I sleep. How about you?
    There are many homework everyday. We have to study English because we can't speak English and we don't know a lot of words. so we need study more!
    No.5 I think so too. The public place is quiet in Japan.

    回复删除
  5. Hi! Carell! Wow, your roommate isn't good person...! In my case, my host family don't pick up their falling hair in bothroom, so I don't like this moving, and I can't understand...I want to say why didn't you pick up your hair???Lol In additon, your 5 is very bad!:( I don't like it.

    回复删除